OMS buoy with Spool
OMS buoy with overpressure valve orange for inflation by mouth. Closed emergency ascent or buoy.
The OMS buoy is 1m long and has a pressure relief valve which opens automatically when the pressure in the OMS buoy is too high. The closed design of the OMS buoy- OMS buoy underwater can buoy as rise and be used as a generic water mark. But on the surface, the OMS buoy can be used as a signal generator.
Advantages of OMS underwater buoy are:
- lightweight oral inflation
- secure the mouthpiece to the air to escape to prevent
- small pack size
The package includes:
- OMS buoy with pressure relief valve,
- Underwater spool with linen 23m
- Stainless steel double-ender to fix a leash or attach to the diving equipment