When wreck and cave diving are Reel an indispensable tool. You are the guide to your output and the connection to the surface. Underwater reel and the little brother of the spool or spool should per the requirements of deep wrecks or underwater caves meet .
Good Reel had to fulfill important properties.
- Easy to unroll the canvas
- braided nylon cord ( no floating line )
- controlled rolling of Reel One by locks or brake,
- no tangling of the line through special design ,
- Goodman Handle for easy operation and work underwater ,
As an alternative to a reel ,there is the spool,Defender spool or Defender Pro spool .
The underwater spool is to overcome a Delrin coil with a nylon leash to shorter distances in the wreck.
A classic sicker and the use of a spool or Defender Pro Spool when put a buoy underwater.The spool is quite small and can be easily stowed werden.The underwater spool should be made of Delrin to have the spool virtually indestructible.Halcyon Defender Pro Spool also has a locking screw.