Price and shipping
The prices are inclusive of VAT. The shipping costs depend on the quantity of goods ordered and the shipment and are in front of you submitting your order clearly communicated.
• German Post: 6,90 € Package
• German Post: 8,90 € Europe (2kg)
• Expresszustelllung: 12,00 €
• Doubles broadcasts € 15.00
• Shipping costs Switzerland pack / small DHL (caused insured): 16,50 €
• Switzerland DHL shipping Packet: 25.00 €
Available payment options:
• Purchase on account,
• Click and Buy, credit card, direct debit or immediate transfer,
• PayPal, payment,
• financing, ( for non EU countries prices excluding VAT )
Terms and conditions
The business relationship between the customer and demTauchshop the general terms and conditions apply as in force at the time of contract conclusion. The author accepts no responsibility for the timeliness, completeness, or Korrektkeit quality of the information presented on our website. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. We reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice and Ergäzungen. Liability claims against the author, which have been caused by use of incorrect or unvollstädiger information or misprints are excluded.
The contract comes into existence after the customer's order submitting the order confirmation by TEC-Divesysteme. Confirmation will be sent electronically as an e-mail. In telephone order taking the order confirmation can also be done by telephone in exceptional cases. In other forms of ordering the acceptance of the order by the execution of the delivery can be made.
The buyer is responsible for electronic order for showing the full and correct delivery address. An electronic contract can not be established, if the customer can not be reached with the order confirmation.
A minimum order value does not exist.
Performance is the seat of TEC-Divesysteme.
Apply at the time of order prices shown. Special rates apply only by special arrangement.
The purchase price is due upon delivery of the purchased item and delivery or sending of the invoice.
The buyer may only offset against counterclaims if the counterclaims of the buyer is undisputed or a valid title. A lien can only be asserted by the buyer, if it is based on claims arising from the purchase contract.
4 Delivery time
Delivery and delivery times, which can be binding or non-binding, specify in writing.
Shipping is preferred by the German Post AG possibly also by other parcel services. All standard products are delivered as soon as possible. Delays in deliveries, the customer will be informed immediately.
For packaging and shipping the prices indicated in the order process will be charged. In case of partial deliveries, the shipping costs will be calculated as if the entire shipment had taken place.
6 Retention of title
The acquisition remains subject to full settlement of the debt owned by TEC-Divesysteme. This also applies to current business.
If Purchaser is in arrears may TEC-Divesysteme rescind the purchase contract.
As long as the retention of title, the buyer can have the object of purchase, nor a third party by contract use.
For material defects, the statutory provisions.
The data processing is carried out in accordance with DSGVO - konform Datenschutz
Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity may be attributed)
Right of cancellation for consumers (consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.) WiderrufsbelehrungWiderrufsrechtSie have the right, within fourteen days without giving any reason this contract to revoked. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, the goods have taken physical possession of.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us
TEC-Divesysteme – Thomas Swiglowski, Raßmannsdorfer Straße 4,15848 Beeskow,Telefon 03366-1537655,mobil 015140007595,
by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post letter, phone or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than those offered by us, and cheap delivery have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification is received via your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for such repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the returned goods again, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- The supply of goods that may spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
- If its unsealed after delivery for supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return,
- The supply of goods, if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods,
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value of fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur's control,
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of cancellation policy
Should one or more provisions of these Terms is invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the entire contract. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provision. The application of the UN Sales Convention is excluded, German law applies.