SeaYa 70W LED underwater lights
The Seaya underwater lamp with huge power. Seaya 70W LED underwater lamp dimming in three brightness levels.
Those looking for an underwater lamp with a very high light output to LED-based, which is the right place for the 70W LED Seaya underwater torches. The Seaya 70W underwater lamp is dimmed directly on the lamp head in three stages. Here, one can reduce the light output from 100% to 50% and 25%. At the lamp head of Seaya 70W LED underwater lamp is a piezoelectric pressure switch, which allows you to adjust light output. On the battery tank Seaya 70W LED underwater lamp can be switched on and off with a classic switch.
Optionally, the Seaya 70W LED underwater lights with an e / o cord cable werden.Dadurch equipped one can replace the lamp head by another even underwater / exchange.
Various battery sizes change the focal length of Seaya 70W LED underwater lamp.
Seaya Li-Ion battery tanks are available in sizes 11,2Ah, 16,8Ah, 22,4Ah and 33,6Ah.
The beam angle of Seaya 70W LED underwater lamp is 12 ° evenly distributed.
- 70W LED video or spot
- 3 modes: 100%, 50%, 20% - piezo push-button switch placed on the light head
- fixed beam: 125° video flood light with smooth edge or 12° spot light
- colour temperature: 6000°K
- luminance: max. 7000lm
- complete electronics in head lamp
- type of handle: Goodman or 1" ball
- run time: i.e. at maximum power up to 150min for 22,4Ah Li-Ion battery pack
- head dimensions (diameter x length): 7,3cm x 5,6cm (6,9cm including bolt snap mount)
- made of anodized aluminium
- max. operating depth: 150m
- the light is available in configuration with Li-Ion battery pack canisters - 11,2Ah and 16,8Ah (single output), 22,4Ah and 33,6Ah (single or double output), with standard or E/O cord
Additional product information
- Additional Products
- mit e/o Cord (with e/o cord) 13.8 Ah Akkutank